• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buh bye Stephen Hill

SCP

I can guarantee he's accomplished more on the football field than you could dream of. He also got cited for doing what half of all NFL players do on a regular basis. It's basic human empathy.

I don't dream about being an underachieving bust.

That's basic reality.

This is a very bone headed move. Is it too hard to keep this crap out of your car? Can these guys not afford for someone to get this stuff for them and keep it all at the house? Sick of this team being in the news in a negative light....

NFL policy is extremely lenient on illegal drugs.  Each player (who is not in the substance abuse program) is only tested once a year between April 20- Aug 9.  After they pass that test they can do as much pot, coke, etc. as they want without any worry until the next April.  This assumes they do not actually get caught by law enforcement.  I doubt this stop would put Hill in the substance abuse program unless JR insisted  in order to stay on the roster.

This is a very bone headed move. Is it too hard to keep this crap out of your car? Can these guys not afford for someone to get this stuff for them and keep it all at the house? Sick of this team being in the news in a negative light....

Relax man, Hill is barely on the team.

I don't think the NFL turns out the brightest of people....not saying it never happens but I'd be willing to wager that majority of which wouldn't be able to complete normal college courses and keep at the same expectation of John Doe...

Gronkowski is a certified idiot.

He also got cited for doing what half of all NFL players do on a regular basis. It's basic human empathy.

Congratulations, you just made the "but Mooooooom, everyone else is doing it" argument. 

In response I guess one must ask "if everyone else jumped off the Brooklyn bridge would you do it too?"

The "but I think it should be legal" stance, in no way actually make it legal or changes the fact that someone broke the law. End of story. For that matter drinking IS legal but I can't drive around with an open bottle in my car or drink and then drive without incurring similar or even more severe penalties. So please get off of your "HIGH" horse.

Archived