• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buh bye Stephen Hill

SCP

good lord I do not care about the guy having some grinders and a bowl in his car. but I don't make the rules. maybe he can say PJ Hairston loaned him the car or something.

Neither do I, but if this is true he is now a confirmed fuging moron.

He's a fringe practice squad player who is two days away from starting the most important audition of his football career. He's fighting to save his career and this was likely his last shot. And everyone is well aware that weed is against the law, but more importantly that it's banned by the NFL and they are on overdrive with PC damage control.

And he's driving around town with frigging weed and drug paraphernalia in his car.

Certified dumb ass.

WSOCTV Charlotte reports Panthers WR Stephen Hill was cited for a drug paraphernalia charge after a routine traffic stop.
The drug paraphernalia charge isn't extreme by any means, but Hill is a guy who can't afford any off-field problems after he's been an extreme disappointment on it. The former second-round pick of the Jets had reportedly been a revelation in Panthers spring practices. Hill doesn't have a history of trouble with the law. Jul 29 - 10:52 AM

Archived