• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCPs Day 3 Training Camp Report

SCP

- More humid than hot but sumbitch - DBs are the most athletic looking humans on earth - Saw a dickbag in a crisp new Seahawks jersey and hat. Sumbitch didn't even bother to get the creases out - Also saw Packers, Ravens, Steelers, Bears, Falcons, and Cowboys gear today. - Saw 3 "OneRiot" shirts. - Had the Pimento Cheeseburger a-plenty and I didn't make it onto I-85 before the Beacon Bomb hit my intestines. Proceeded to drive about 167mph to get home and explode. - Large crowd - Excited for the season.

What possesses a douche to get up in the morning and go to a teams practice in another teams gear. If I, as a Panther fan were living in or near whatever sh!?hole Pittsburgh calls home for OTAS I don't know if it would ever cross my mind to even go to one of their practices let alone play Halloween dress up with my Panthers jerseys.

It's easy to forget that 20,000 people is, like, a lot.  Enough so, that it is more (statistically) probable that you "would" see other teams' gear based on the popularity of the sport itself.

Are we counting any of the college gear?  Bet a fair amount of that was on display as well.

It's easy to forget that 20,000 people is, like, a lot.  Enough so, that it is more (statistically) probable that you "would" see other teams' gear based on the popularity of the sport itself.

Are we counting any of the college gear?  Bet a fair amount of that was on display as well.

There weren't 20,000 people there today or yesterday. There were a damn lot of people but not 20,000. I saw all those teams today and yesterday. I just don't understand why somebody would want to fuging go to another team's training camp wearing a random jersey. I've gone to the Vikings training camp with my Minnesota family before and just dressed casually and watched some practices because I enjoy football. I wouldn't randomly show up with a Cam jersey on. Of course it's probably pretty likely that every team's training camp has opposing teams fans at it at some point. Still pisses me off though.

why the fug would you go to practice in another team's jersey? practice. not a game, practice. boggles the mind.

i have absolutely zero, 0, interest in watching the practice of any other team.

Only logical reason would be joint practices. Like if Dolphins fans come down for those I've got no problem with that.

- More humid than hot but sumbitch - DBs are the most athletic looking humans on earth - Saw a dickbag in a crisp new Seahawks jersey and hat. Sumbitch didn't even bother to get the creases out - Also saw Packers, Ravens, Steelers, Bears, Falcons, and Cowboys gear today. - Saw 3 "OneRiot" shirts. - Had the Pimento Cheeseburger a-plenty and I didn't make it onto I-85 before the Beacon Bomb hit my intestines. Proceeded to drive about 167mph to get home and explode. - Large crowd - Excited for the season.

I truly think anyone over 12 that shows up in another teams gear at camp should be charged admission.

People do it for attention.  They know that most of the fans that show up to training camp are hard core fans.  They have little or no life, can't get laid.  So they dig into their Troll draw and pull out a jersey they haven't worn probably in 2 years and head over to Spartanburg so they can get that attention they so badly need.

Most of us,,, I say MOST, have class and don't crave attentions like these fools.

Would love to see someone beat the crap out of them.

Archived