• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aside from LT, we dont have a single weakness on this team right now.

PanthersUnited

Um I'd argue both safety spots are still weaknesses. Coleman and Harper both lack in coverage which is something that's hurt us over the last few seasons as well.

Hopefully someone steps up opposite of CJ on the other end. Alexander and Addison seem to be the early favorites for this. 

If Remmers is starting at RT that could be a weakness (really hoping Williams wins this job), he struggled in the playoffs. Funchess is a mystery right now, I feel like he'll flash at times though this season.

And of course like others have mentioned Shula... It's clear by now he simply isn't capable of adapting to anything. Forgot about Gano as well, I'll never trust this guy in clutch situations. 

We have solid pieces and I think this team is capable of winning but to say LT is our only weakness is a bit of a stretch.

This right here has to be the most positive post of the day. 

This right here has to be the most positive post of the day. 

Someone has to bring some of you guys back down to earth. If not, we'll get "Start DA" and "Fire Rivera" threads in September, which will lead to another classic "Meet me in South Charlotte" thread

I dont think LT is a weakness just yet. i think there is healthy competition there among players that are inexperienced, coming off injury, or coming into a new system. i am still hopeful that by the end of preseason, our OL will be a well-gelled machine that will consistently give our star QB 4-5 seconds to throw. will they be great? probably not. but with our QB and the weapons we have, they wont have to be.

LT may be the weakest link, but that doesnt necessarily make it a true weakness. like another poster said, from now on, the Panthers will be improving upon talent already there, and not filling holes. i guess thats what im trying to say. there is no hole at LT now. there's no lack of talent there. but it can also certainly be improved.

our offensive coordinator is what will hinder this offense this season, more than anything else. 

SS- Roman Harper is a year older than last year and he wasn't exactly a world beater then.

OLB- Who has stepped up opposite TD? Glanton looks good and Shaq has potential but he's still unproven.

RDE- Can Frank lay off the weed and get it together this year? Will kony step it up a notch? Is this the year Addison does better with more reps? 

WR2- Funchess was drafted to be that guy but he's still unproven at this point. Brown, Ginn, Cotchery, Boykin all seem like WR3's. 

I think most of these positions will work themselves out but atm it's still safe to question.

Someone has to bring some of you guys back down to earth. If not, we'll get "Start DA" and "Fire Rivera" threads in September, which will lead to another classic "Meet me in South Charlotte" thread

Yea because people being happy about a team is such a bad thing.  

Archived