• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lot more activity going on behind the scenes

scpanther22

:incazzato:...i want to know who

but there's a lot more activity going on behind the scenes. In fact, there's already a free agent in town to take a physical tomorrow. You'll have to wait for Monday's Herald for that one.

http://www.heraldonline.com/665?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&insiteUserId=ded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913&plckPostId=Blog%3aded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913Post%3aa8f6fb13-3838-4e82-93c2-8c4e72c54cf4&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Well since Oakland did not sign Boone its prob him..but you never know

also looks like favorite might go with leman to philly

It's already been said in another thread its Mark Jones. Gantt reported.

the reason no one wants Jones outside of Carolina is b/c he really isn't a very good return man or WR. Very few teams in the league use return men who lack the ability to make a homerun play......

the reason no one wants Jones outside of Carolina is b/c he really isn't a very good return man or WR. Very few teams in the league use return men who lack the ability to make a homerun play......

I'll take a guy who consistently gets you better than the league average on returns and will occasionally break one for 30-40 yards over a homerun threat that isn't nearly as consistent.

Jones wasn't a star, but he was the absolute definition of solid.

I actually like Mike Jones...hes a good rapper...MIke JONESSSSS

Haven't you ever heard that reference in the stands when Mark Jones is mentioned over the loud speakers?

PA Guy - "Back to receive for the Panthers, Mark Jones"

Crowd - "WHOOOO"

Others in Crowd - "MARK JONES"

"WHOOOOO'

"MARK JONES"

Haven't you ever heard that reference in the stands when Mark Jones is mentioned over the loud speakers?

PA Guy - "Back to receive for the Panthers, Mark Jones"

Crowd - "WHOOOO"

Others in Crowd - "MARK JONES"

"WHOOOOO'

"MARK JONES"

LOL naw I live in Atlanta so I havent had a chance to go to any panthers games lately:(

Archived