• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defensive Backs Impress at Panthers Practice

Jeremy Igo

I am so glad that we picked up Charles Tillman. He just drills into these guys to go for the ball every single play. Whether it's in the air, or constantly trying to punch it out of people's hands. Just get the ball. The young DBs are listening. Should be a high turnover year for us

While I agree to a point this isn't a bad thing.  I hope they don't go for the damn ball before the tackle is made.  I hope they don't focus so much on stripping the ball they forget about the tackle.

• Pie 1

barf-gif.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1466299/falcons.gif

I still have no idea what in the ever-loving name of God Nakamura was trying to do on that play.  The guy was in perfect fuging position to make a play on the ball... instead he just tries to jump, ends up only jumping like 2 inches off the ground, and instead just kind of falls backwards like some sort of wack ass Matrix bullshit, completely fuging up on what was a severely underthrown ball that any other DB would lick their chops to get a chance at.  Holy poo he was bad.

Then to make it worse we had to watch that horse-faced SOB Matt Ryan act like he was some sort of hot poo after the game after getting owned all day and winning a game they had no right winning on one helluva prayer of a pass.

That game really fuged me up for a while.

• Pie 1