• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Listen to this scary thought.

A MIKE SHULA led offense ran by an inconsistent passer in  Cam Newton who has Michael Oher on his blindside while throwing it to a rookie who was considered to be a reach, a guy who is a punt returner, old ass Cotchery, and 4 other guys who might as well be named Joe Schmoe.

Kill me now..

Nah,  It sounds perfect for Hollywood.  Blindside part 2: the makings of a superbowl team.  Comeback story of the year.

Bad news, but sheesh! What a bunch of whiny babies! We've got so many running backs we're going to have to cut some, so many WR's that up until this injury, some good players were going to be cut, and we have a stud QB that can run the ball when necessary. Add to that a freakish defense and a weak division and we'll be fine. If one player makes your entire season, then you're already in horrible shape. I hate it for Kelvin, but at least we have great surgeons and a guy like Thomas Davis to encourage him through his recovery. I'm still very excited about this season. 

Let's not forget though that we have the greatest three-time torn ACL NFL player ever. Thomas Davis, the NFL Man of the Year is going to be there to motivate Kelvin and make sure he comes back stronger--physically and emotionally. I hope TD is going to have to be like a big brother to Kelvin. 

Listen to this scary thought.

A MIKE SHULA led offense ran by an inconsistent passer in  Cam Newton who has Michael Oher on his blindside while throwing it to a rookie who was considered to be a reach, a guy who is a punt returner, old ass Cotchery, and 4 other guys who might as well be named Joe Schmoe.

Kill me now..

It's tempting.

Archived