• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The absolute most heartbreaking thing about our WR situation..

PanthersUnited

The elephant in the room is that if Cam gets that top-notch pass protection he's so badly needed, his passing will be more scrutinized and rightfully so.  If there is less pressure and he can't deliver consistent passes on target, then look out because the day one haters will come crawling out in full force. 

i agree with panthers united on this one . our olines looking great but our wr core is killing our offense its like we went in a 180 our wr core was pretty decent last year and oline sucked now olines good and wr core sucks . we need to shuffle the deck and work players like byrd , boyking and hell even bersin in the starting line ups and see how they do. 

I agree to a point. The Rec. roster needs to be shuffled around. I have been to a few practices this summer and I have sen a problem with the release of all three QB's. LATE RELEASE!!!! 50-60% OF THE PASSES THROWN BY THE QB's are coming out late. I would throw Paul Browning in the big, strong, fast and the best hands among the rookies as well as a few vets.

First, why are we talking about PU at all???  Get a grip folks!

Now, Williams comes of the PUP Monday, supposed to, the guy is big enough and fast enough, why not try him at WR since there are enough guys at TE?

To answer your first question: because he posts stupid poo all the time.

To answer your second question: lol

How is Fox News the most watched cable news network? The world is just not ready for some answers.

i find these types of comments funny... you never see people criticizing CNN, MSNBC, or the Huffington Post, yet Fox News gets as much venom as Hitler sometimes. 

sure, you could claim thats because Fox is biased and lies all the time while those other outlets always tell the truth. But we all know that every news outlet has an agenda. so, that argument doesnt really work. 

i posit, instead, that perhaps conservatives generally choose not to stir sh!t up when its not the appropriate time... like in a football forum.

in other words KSpan, take your politics to the Tinderbox, if you will please.... 

i find these types of comments funny... you never see people criticizing CNN, MSNBC, or the Huffington Post, yet Fox News gets as much venom as Hitler sometimes. 

sure, you could claim thats because Fox is biased and lies all the time while those other outlets always tell the truth. But we all know that every news outlet has an agenda. so, that argument doesnt really work. 

i posit, instead, that perhaps conservatives generally choose not to stir sh!t up when its not the appropriate time... like in a football forum.

in other words KSpan, take your politics to the Tinderbox, if you will please.... 

For better or worse I am about the least political person you'll ever meet and, if anything, am quite centrist. It's funny that no one else on this site, 'conservative', 'liberal', or otherwise,  has seemed to take any offense to my very obvious and very gentle joke. Seems like you're the one better suited to the Tinderbox.

To stay on topic, I'm holding out hope that someone will step up at QR in the next game.  Please, please, please let someone step up...

Archived