• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some eye opening KB stats from last year to put your minds at ease (no not his drop %.)

PanthersUnited

I know people like to sh*t on PanthersUnited all the time, but sometimes he really does post good topics to debate.

With that said, the impact that KB had AS A ROOKIE was insane, and I can only imagine what he was going to do this year. He was already rotating defenses to his side, which was huge for Olsen and the other receivers and huge for the running game. What DOES put my mind at ease is knowing our O-line will be 2x better than last year and we still have quality options in Stew, CAP, Funchess (maybe), Olsen, Ginn, Brown (maybe), and Boykin who I feel is going to surprise a lot of people during the regular season.

Kelvin did accrue a decent amount of his stats in garbage time, but he did open up things for the other receivers which was big.  Think of it like this, remember when Steve Smith got injured in 2013 and we had Donald Lafell as our #1.  Well, he looked like crap.  Why?  Because instead of getting a teams #2 corner, he was pressed at the line and forced to play in a role he couldn't handle.  Brown just got tried out in that role and he dropped a log, next man to get a shot at it will be Funchess, hopefully someone can step up and take command of that role.

Archived