• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Game 3 Thread: Patriots vs Panthers 730 P.M. General thoughts, previews, etc in here

nctarheel0619

First play. Shaq lined up with TD and Luke and Bene with 3 downed linemen. Who's blitzing, TD or Shaq? Brady sees TD, sh*ts his pants and audibles for protection to shift to TD's side. HUt hut 42 hike. BAM! Brady doesn't see it coming. Shaq rocks him harder than a freight train. Hits him so hard it breaks his pussy. Patriots, led be Belicheat, walk off field circling Brady crying on the stretcher. Brady retires. The end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• How can we tie past, quote unquote, tradition, from the previous coaching regime to the new coaching regime? The owner and the GM aren't coaching the players...
    • I will say I'm proud to have made it 19 years and never have received a warning before now. Goes to show you where this board is currently at... Measured takes by long-time Panthers fans with actual perspective... Absolutely Not!! Hot-Takes by Literal Clowns... By All Means, Yes!! I've always liked you CRA and appreciated your takes, but the moderation on this board makes no sense to me. Regardless, I do appreciate that you're willing to remain and wade through this cesspool... it's not a job I would want... I guess Jeremy decided this place was hopeless... I do hope once this franchise turns around, so can this board.  And I realize being the moderator for a message board for a team like the Panthers that has been godawful for years can't be easy... Hopefully (for all of us), things will turn around, and you will get to be the moderator for a board that means something again. 2015 was insane with the amount of non-Panthers fans coming here to try to talk poo... it's hard to overstate how fun this board was... Now, it's just our own "fans" attacking anyone who dares not be overwhelmingly negative... If this isn't the nadir both for this franchise and CH, I hate to see how much further the abyss can go...  
    • I said I don't remember bust talk.  I remember other talk about his size in this league, value of the position, etc.  Maybe people called him a bust.  That's just not what I remember.   CMC had a 1100 total yard rookie season...on a team that featured Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart in the backfield (CMC backed up Stew).   So yeah, I just don't buy CMC as basically Bryce Young in some comparison there.  That's just me.  I mean, your warning was simply not to do specific political ranting in the Carolina Panthers section.  And you know you can't do that in this section.    And I frankly, only warned you because I made the post disappear.  That's isn't generally your style.  It's not that serious.