• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

sounds like most of PA. i think the only place there are more philly fans than pittsburgh fans is within the Philadelphia city limits. the rest of the state bleeds black and gold. 2008 was a good year though. i wore my Dad's XXL-sized Smith jersey to school like once a week on my M-sized frame haha. it was a dress but i was a proud fan in foreign territory. i loved it. got a lot of compliments that year for my bold support of the team. as a socially inept sophomore, i relished that. haha. 

good luck on the move to Carolina. both states are beautiful, but if you dont like heat, move to the mountains or right on the beach. haha. 

I think you misread my message. There are at least twice as many Eagle fans here as opposed to Steeler fans. Lol. And we get a little too much snow here for my liking.

I think you misread my message. There are at least twice as many Eagle fans here as opposed to Steeler fans. Lol. And we get a little too much snow here for my liking.

ah crap. i probably did. not that its not happened before haha. 

and well i suppose you'll love the 95 degree heat with oppressive humidity then ;) 

Archived