• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many?

ThinkAboutIt

Ginn bounced back nicely.  Philly didn't f*ck up.  Olsen was getting blanketed.  Funchess looked decent when in but has a ways to go.  Cotchery pulled out some good catches...But I totally agree and don't want this to evolve into a situation like the OL was last year.  Just activate Norwood and start using him and Funch more at the least.  If we still seem slow, then I'd like to see something done.   

"that guy" already knew and fit in with Green Bay's system. Rodgers makes wide receivers look good routinely. If Jones were here he probably wouldn't have had a catch against the Jags. 

this is honestly the worst argument against acquiring outside talent i have ever heard in my time here

You are actually trying to sell the notion that a player who has been better than any player at his position on our roster throughout his career wouldnt be better than said players here for no other reason than he isnt here and isnt wearing a panthers logo on his helmet

Remember when it was "nothing is out there" last week and then that guy went to green bay on like a day and a half of practice and scored two touchdowns

man i hate being right. 

The answers have been out there while we stood pat and the legion of aplogist dorks stood-on this board and defended it 

Man kendall wright lookin like a real underachiever right now

This is a fuging joke right.

James Jones did what exactly in Oakland? Oh that's right, jack poo.

And Mariota has been unreal, killing the Bucs. Wright has been a bust his entire career thus far.

this is honestly the worst argument against acquiring outside talent i have ever heard in my time here

You are actually trying to sell the notion that a player who has been better than any player at his position on our roster throughout his career wouldnt be better than said players here for no other reason than he isnt here and isnt wearing a panthers logo on his helmet

Thanks for your input.

This is a fuging joke right.

James Jones did what exactly in Oakland? Oh that's right, jack poo.

And Mariota has been unreal, killing the Bucs. Wright has been a bust his entire career thus far.

are you a masochist that you so directly asked to be embarrassed like this

are you a masochist that you so directly asked to be embarrassed like this

Oh yeah I'm sorry, I forgot that 31 year old James Jones is an elite receiver.

It has nothing to do with his already established rapport with the best QB in the game and prior knowledge of their offensive scheme.

Remember when it was "nothing is out there" last week and then that guy went to green bay on like a day and a half of practice and scored two touchdowns

man i hate being right. 

The answers have been out there while we stood pat and the legion of apologist dorks stood-on this board and defended it 

lmao

Archived