• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronde and Myers

Ruff

Eugene is one of the best announcers in all of football.  I hate not being in Carolina and having to always listen to whatever schmucks GamePass forces me to listen to.  I could switch it to the Carolina broadcast, but that's almost always off by like 10seconds and I hate knowing what's gonna happen before I see it.

I know that Myers and Barber are supposed to be the "scrub" announcing team for Fox, but I'm beginning to really like the duo. I hope we have them often this season, and I hope us having them gives us some sort of magical powers (like two years ago when Billick did our games). 

Do you have brain damage?  Are you deaf?  Did you watch the game on a television with the audio at a level at which you could discern human voices?

Ruff....you are killing me son.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we get the dynamic duo again.

03-FOX-V2.png

Atlanta @ Dallas -- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman [AK]
 Philadelphia @ NY Jets -- Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch
 Tampa Bay @ Houston -- Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston
 New Orleans @ Carolina -- Chris Myers, Ronde Barber
 San Francisco @ Arizona (LATE) -- Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Tony Siragusa [HI]

I honesty don't even care if Ronde is biased or not. I hate him because he can barely speak. He stutters and stumbles over his words at least once per sentence. It makes me uneasy listening to him try to talk. Not to mention that he almost never gets a name right.

I honesty don't even care if Ronde is biased or not. I hate him because he can barely speak. He stutters and stumbles over his words at least once per sentence. It makes me uneasy listening to him try to talk. Not to mention that he almost never gets a name right.

at this point, most of the former players are like that. Tim Ryan, Charles Davis, Ronde, The Goose. There's a few exceptions, but at the poo viewer slot Fox gives us, that's the type of person we're getting. 

Honestly, though, I'd rather hear any of them than either Mick and Eugene (who I despise) or Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. 

at this point, most of the former players are like that. Tim Ryan, Charles Davis, Ronde, The Goose. There's a few exceptions, but at the poo viewer slot Fox gives us, that's the type of person we're getting. 

Honestly, though, I'd rather hear any of them than either Mick and Eugene (who I despise) or Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. 

I'm imagining a team of Mick Mixon and Ronde Barber now. That would be something

I'm sorry, I know I might piss some people off saying this but some of you take who calls our games way too serious lol. I literally never know the difference nor care one way or another, I'm always way too much in the zone during the game to even know what they are saying.

It seems like some people on here hate with a passion some commentators and I just never understood why. Sure some can be bias and inaccurate but come Sundays, literally the last thing on my mind is who is calling our game

Archived