• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronde and Myers

Ruff

at this point, most of the former players are like that. Tim Ryan, Charles Davis, Ronde, The Goose. There's a few exceptions, but at the poo viewer slot Fox gives us, that's the type of person we're getting. 

Honestly, though, I'd rather hear any of them than either Mick and Eugene (who I despise) or Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. 

Charles Davis and Barber are two of the worst commentators ever.  Their ignorance knows absolutely no bounds.  Every time I see Charles Davis trying to talk about something I imagine Bernie Mac's impersonation of his nephew or whatever it was bernie-mac-derp-o.gif

and when I see Barber trying to form a coherent sentence or thinking about something I hear two peas bouncing around in a can.

And how can you hate Eugene?  He's easily the best color commentator in the entire NFL.  You hate Eugene?  Try listening to the Eagles guy or TB or Arizona.  You'll be running back to Eugene like an oasis in the desert.

Ronde isn't just biased against us, go read the taints forums about their game last week.. He was doing the same poo.. he really just sucks in general and should be banned from broadcasting NFL games.. the bias shouldn't be so friggin obvious, broadcasting NFL games isn't an opinion oped 

Archived