• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any updates on Luke?

AKPantherFan

It looked like he got hurt on the previous play. That would explain how his body gave out when he went to make that tackle. You could tell he wasn't himself before he ever made contact on that last play. 

that's my conspiracy theory... i think he got hurt demolishing that one guy and wasn't quite right after it

Yeah wonder what made him put his head down like that in the first place.. so unlike luke to do that.

There was a previous play where Luke appeared to be slow getting up after a tackle. Others watching the game made mention that it looked like Luke needed some attention, but he got back up and returned to the huddle.

I believe he already had a concussion from a previous hit, and that led to his odd technique in tackling where he just got lower than back and dropped his head. That led to the final blow which sent him stumbling to the mat.

I think Luke being Luke made it appear worse than it is as he looked like a boxer trying to get up from the mat with determination to fight on.

Hope all is fine with him. If Luke were out cold laying motionless on the ground, I would be more worried. His health comes first; even if that means sitting out for half a season or more. Never rush back from a brain injury. I hope the Panthers protect Luke from Luke because he is the type of player that will be out on the field tomorrow for his team.

And after you have one you're more susceptible to having more, especially while you're recovering. 

I'd sit him through the bye week even if he's cleared. We could still end up 4-0 without him. Houston, NO, & TB all looked horrible. 

My gut says we'll be 4-0 with either Luke or Star, but without both I wouldn't bet on it.

He leads with his head a lot, so I always knew it was bound to happen

But he's our MLB and just signed that contract, you may expect to get that moneys worth but think long-term here. I believe AJ will be fine

The first sentence is misleading because when he tackles his head is up and body is squared when tackling.  

Archived