• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are in full meltdown mode

R0CKnR0LLA

in before PU creates a thread talking about how it's a trap game and then 5 minutes later creating another thread talking about how we'll dominate the saints because reasons and then after we beat them creates a thread talking about how it doesn't count because reasons.

and ATL has beaten philly and the giants. 

we've beaten the Jags and Texans. 

Lol you say that as if they are superior teams.  Both Philly and Giants have looked like crap this year.  Both the Jags and Texans have looked better than both of those teams.  Eli has single handedly lost two games this year. 

I'm not feeling more confident, I actually feel less confident.  The saints will be a desperate team coming in next week.  They know 0-3 is a hole almost no one comes out of.  We need to get on them early and pound the ball.  Thankfully we SHOULD have Star and Luke back, we should be on all cylinders next week.

Ah, but you forget, when the Saints find real grass under their feet and the sky above them without a roof, they turn into a junior college team.  Hopefully we make up for the lack of QB hits today and rack em up on Breesus.  I savor every tear they cry.

Archived