• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bulletin Board Material: 2-0? ESPN is not buying it

ncmonzta

"Easy schedule" yet it's still harder than anything Andrew Luck has faced since he's been in the NFL, yet they love to slob his knob nonstop for being a "winner".

I was just watching ESPN (I have no idea why) and one of the guys had the nerve bring up Cam while talking about Andrew Luck. Said that Cam went through this a few years ago and was completely selfish because he put all the turnovers on himself. I was like wtf? Can't y'all go a little while without hating on Cam. Cam has nothing to do with Andrew Luck.

I still don't know why anybody listens to ESPN.

I agree. 4 years ago, Sunday morning I was tuned into ESPN, and I guess I get why some people are drawn to it: it's easy. Lots of colors and animation, top level broad based statements that are easy to digest and regurgitate. 

But in this day and age of sports coverage there are SO MANY more options. I think part of it is education - letting people know that there are other outlets out there. Some will still gravitate to BSPN but others just don't know about The Huddle or BBR. It's a sad world out there. 

I can see why they say that. But at the same timetime: fug time em. Suck My chode.

If it was the Colts or Packers or Hawks with these two wins they'd be super bowl champs.

Never mind the fact the Texans are a good QB away from being one of the best AFC teams. But nah they're weak.

I rewatched our Houston game yesterday. I'm at the home games & like to rewatch the tv broadcast to see what I may have missed, i.e. the line judge needing hydration. We were 17 seconds & 2 Mallet overthrown end zone passes from playing overtime. That's how close we were to almost giving that game away. Yes, our o-line handled their d-line very well & Cam took what they gave him. I've no doubt any pocket-passing statue-like QB, like Matt Ryan, would've lost that game to the Texans, especially without a top defense (even with our stuuuuupid penalties) to keep them in the game. That game was a slugfest. Simple & plain.

The Texans will win more than they lose this year. Once Mallet gets more accurate, and he will, and Foster comes back the wins will pile up. And, especially if Mr. Lucky continues to suck, they just might win the AFCS.

Easy schedule, my ass.

Archived