• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't Wait Anymore: Panthers/Hawks Hype Vid

Lilsmitty09

God you are the worst type of fan...

"Man the Seahawks are going to whoop our ass! I hope I'm wrong though so I can celebrate like I had confidence!"

GTFO. I will make sure you do not get to celebrate on sunday. 

I won't celebrate like I was confident to begin with.. It will be more of pleasantly surprised type of celebration and me admitting I was wrong, I'm sorry, I just can't predict a Panther victory.. I've seen this movie 4 times already and last year I just decided to peg any Seattle match up going forward as a automatic loss.

Trust me, I wish like hell it wasn't like that, I want nothing more than a win against them but I just don't see it

Wow. Just, wow. Love the video, absolutely love the music. They get better & better each time.

Is it Sunday yet?????

Some people aren't a fan of the music. It's from Suicide Squad trailer, but it just had a haunting tone, fitting in my opinion for these two teams and around halloween too...in my eyes fit perfectly.

Some people aren't a fan of the music. It's from Suicide Squad trailer, but it just had a haunting tone, fitting in my opinion for these two teams and around halloween too...in my eyes fit perfectly.

I recognized it from the 1st note. Despite Joker's interruption at the end, it is one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs ever. I really like it. [I have a friend who is heavily into Harlequin cosplay. Really heavily. So I have heard that song often.]

Ofcourse I would say that because circumstances would change, beating Seattle and being 5-0 would be a game changer. I just adapt to the circumstances, simple as that.

Why are they a game changer? If they lose to us they'll be 2-4, they same number of wins as the Bucs, and both they're wins came against terrible teams. So if you're not convinced that we're good enough to beat them now because we've been beating teams with bad records, beating them (a team with a bad record) shouldn't really make much of a difference in your mind.

I feel like this win is for us fans who have had to watch our panthers lose for 3 years straight to these fuggers. It probably won't get us much respect (a little more than the other teams, but the records of teams we beat will still be brought up) but it will be tasty af when we beat them.

Archived