• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Predictable Eagles Fans Recycle ESPN Commentary

Growl

I don't think the PHI fanbase has ever really gotten over that 14-3 loss to us on our SB run.  The amount of absolute dumb@ss poo talking from their fans leading up to that game was epic.  And equally so, the amount of their fans who have never left PHI yet seem to know so much about the South was also epic(ally stupid).

I'm living in Philly right now and have been watching every Panthers game so far this year at a bar here and all the Eagles fans have been completely cool to me. I'll be visiting folks in Boston next weekend so I won't be watching that game around their fans, but at least so far they've been cool. Patriots fans were a damn nightmare back in 2013 when I was living in Boston after we creamed them and even before we creamed them. fuging hate those people.

This is a fan base that got together a group of people to got to the draft to boo McNabb when he got picked because that wasn't who the oh so wise & football Einsteins of Philly wanted... Who did they think should've been drafted over McNabb? Ricky Williams. 

I don't think the PHI fanbase has ever really gotten over that 14-3 loss to us on our SB run.  The amount of absolute dumb@ss poo talking from their fans leading up to that game was epic.  And equally so, the amount of their fans who have never left PHI yet seem to know so much about the South was also epic(ally stupid).

My favourite of those was the guy who  insisted we were all bumpkins who never left NC while bragging about all tail he got when he went to "the beach in Charlotte" on spring break.

Archived