• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Predictable Eagles Fans Recycle ESPN Commentary

Growl

A smart fan on their board saw Cam and our team yesterday and wanted to give the team props. Outside of a few posters, what followed was standard fare.

Dude is as overrated as they come.

Posted Today, 01:33 AM

The Panthers are the most fraudulent team in the NFL. Easily. I don't fear them one bit. They've face Luke McCown, Bortles, Ryan Mallett, Winston, and now Wilson...... Two of the five named are backup QB's at best, on a bench somewhere currently, and Bortles and Winston suck. So do their teams. The Seattle winning drive was cool..... The fact is , the Seahawks aren't good either anymore. Are literally a correct Calvin Johnson fumble call away from 1 and 5. We 21'd the Panthers last year with Sanchez. Not worried about those fools.

Yes. Seattle absolutely blew that game as much as Carolina won it. The go ahead touchdown was off a blown coverage.

Some prisoners of the moment in here...to me he's a very big and very athletic guy, but not very intelligent in a football sense. And as far as his leadership skills, it's easy to look like a good leader when things are going good, but his track record as a leader when going through adversity leaves a lot to be desired. I've seen him throw people under the bus before, I've seen him call a member of the media 'sweetheart' while addressing her in front of the whole room. He can be a bit of a D-head when things are not going his way.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/717196-cam-newton/

oh man, racially charged shots at his intelligence! bringing up a touchdown celebration when we were down by 13 in one game in 2012! Towel jokes! What originality! What in depth reporting!

Hey, Panthers. Let em know.

I would never go to an Eagles game because their fans are well known to be alcoholic scumbags. I don't feel like getting hit in the eye with a battery and blinded by a psychopath. No thank you. Their fans are the worst in the NFL morally speaking. Would it be any surprise if you were in their stadium and you heard their fans screaming the "N" word at Cam before the end of the first quarter? I would expect it.

The idea that their fan base is going to show our team any kind of respect is silly. You might find a stray fan here or there who is respectful, but the majority are scum. Their predictions and opinions are irrelevant.

Maybe the Eagles fans ought to ask their QB how well it went for him the last time he came to BOA.

Bradford is on a pretty exclusive list of QB's the Panthers have severely injured.  The Eagles smashed the Panthers last year because David "I'm Canadian and I've never played a single NFL snap before" Foucault was starting at LT.  It's going to be an interesting game.

Archived