• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The one clip I can't get enough of watching on repeat...

ThinkAboutIt

https://streamable.com/ovk9?t=8.2

Had they lost, I'd be pissed, but even then there would've been some joy in knowing that the world now knows what Cam has to work with at WR. Good luck trying to deny it or justify it now. If anything good came out of tonight, this was it. Will Gettleman finally move on a WR now? Either way, now it won't be for a lack of shame pointed his way. 

For me, this drop was bittersweet, lol. It actually brought me peace after losing it over the blown opportunity to end the game with one first down late in the 4th. 

6 minutes ago, mrford said:

an ugly win is a win. 7-0 just about assures us playoffs right now. If we win next week it is all in on home field.

Ted Ginn dropped this pass "at home." Good luck doing anything in the playoffs with Ted Ginn as your #1 WR. Some of you obviously can't see beyond next week. 

I was so mad about the overtime drop, i almost forgot about the one he had earlier in the game. Those are Touchdowns if he makes those catches he is the only one right now that can be put in those situations because of his speed. We need another playmaker so bad.

Must be sad having that much anger all the time. I couldn't stop re watching the celebration of of Gano's field goal. Jonathan Stewart completely loses his mind. Cam is on a knee smiling. Greg throw both hands up confidently. Tolbert runs out going ape poo. Wes Horton was super hyped for a guy that was cut a few weeks ago. The boys just won a football game and it felt great for them. It feels great for me.

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

Must be sad having that much anger all the time. I couldn't stop re watching the celebration of of Gano's field goal. Jonathan Stewart completely loses his mind. Cam is on a knee smiling. Greg throw both hands up confidently. Tolbert runs out going ape poo. Wes Horton was super hyped for a guy that was cut a few weeks ago. The boys just won a football game and it felt great for them. It feels great for me.

This. 

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

I wish I could see this.. I recorded the sports center after the game just in case it went long and somehow my DVR has a time warp feature because it skips from the tying field goal in OT straight to the postgame

4 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

https://streamable.com/ovk9?t=8.2

Had they lost, I'd be pissed, but even then there would've been some joy in knowing that the world now knows what Cam has to work with at WR. Good luck trying to deny it or justify it now. If anything good came out of tonight, this was it. Will Gettleman finally move on a WR now? Either way, now it won't be for a lack of shame pointed his way. 

For me, this drop was bittersweet, lol. It actually brought me peace after losing it over the blown opportunity to end the game with one first down late in the 4th. 

Will Gettlemen make a move at WR?  Ginn was dropping wide open TDs week 1....nothing has changed.   

Gettlemen was so worried he brought in a a guy who cracked what had been viewed as the worst WR corp in the NFL the past few seasons.  He ain't making any moves 

Archived