• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ returning to practice this week!

enikville

Straight from the man himself! CJ has plenty left in the tank, regardless of what a lot of folks have said. If fully healthy, Johnson will play well down the stretch, just like last year. My only concern is that we have to make a cut when he comes back to the active roster in 2 weeks.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/randywattson">@randywattson</a> You returning to practice this week?</p>&mdash; enik (@enikville) <a href="https://twitter.com/enikville/status/663637343023140864">November 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit: I can't embed tweets, sorry. I asked CJ via a tweet if he was returning this week and he replied that he was.

With Funchess having a great game, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bersin taken out.

Great news though.  What a great rotation we'll have.  If we can get Dwan back too for the DT rotation.  I'm assuming we can now limit Allen's snaps a bit, or will we start him with CJ and put Ealy in rotation?  The way Ealy is playing I'm not sure we should cut his snaps.

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

Either Horton or Bersin gets the axe.

I thought it could be Bersin but I have a hrad time thinking that we would carry 6 DE's. That's really overkill for that position and Bersin has been playing a fair amount of special teams recently.

3 minutes ago, SamMills4Life said:

If I could cut anybody, it would be Dickson. That guy is a complete liability. Won't happen though, Rivera loves his vets... even if they suck.

What have you been watching? Ed Dickson is as good as any #2 TE in the league. Could probably start for some teams.

Just now, thomas96 said:

What have you been watching? Ed Dickson is as good as any #2 TE in the league. Could probably start for some teams.

I'd ask you the same question. His blocking has been God awful, did you see him whiff on the reverse yesterday? He also has a whopping 69 yards on the year.

4 minutes ago, SamMills4Life said:

I'd ask you the same question. His blocking has been God awful, did you see him whiff on the reverse yesterday? He also has a whopping 69 yards on the year.

More evidence of poor usage.

hes a pass catching TE that they inexplicably use to block.

5 minutes ago, SamMills4Life said:

You're right that his blocking hasn't been that good but do you really want to cut the #2 TE when the next guy is Scott Simonson who has barely played a down in the NFL and would leaves us without a #3 TE?

Archived