• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many touchdowns

Bozarden

Will Cam score this year? He is on pace for 38, a career high with 28 of them being passing and the last 10 on the ground. Just on the top of my head i can think of 4 drops that took touchdowns of the board for us and off of Cam's statsheet.

We are facing a lot of pretty weak defenses in the last 8 (Saints, Giants, Bucs, Falcons just to name a few). Would it be unreasonable to think that Cam could reach around 40 total touchdowns for the year? That is a very nice amount of touchdowns in a single season, especially considering our lack of skill position playmakers on offense.

For all the talk of the crazy numbers Brady is putting up, he is at 22 TDs right now. Cam is at 19. I'm getting pretty annoyed seeing countless segments and articles online and on TV showing Cams so called inferior stats. They never ever include his 5 rushing TDs, or his rushing yards. A TD counts just the same whether a QB throws it in the end zone or runs it in himself. 

If Ginn would catch wide open TD passes, Cam would be up to about 23 total TDs right now...hell add in the one Norwood botched that turned into an INT, and were already at 24 total TDs half way through the season.

Thats big time, folks.

yea Cam's completion percentage will be down but if he has like 42 total tds. and 4500 yards, those are elite numbers.

Analysts will try and avoid the rushing yards and tds but that's apart of Cam's game. Look for Cam to be pro-bowl/ All-pro/ top 10 on NFL networks 100 players.

He is elite, idc what anybody says.

Archived