• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has ruined a young girls entire LIFE

Darth Biscuit

The Observer has posted a Panthers fan's response. Notice the humble brag of how much attention the original letter got.

Response to Titan Mom

"Cam knows he is a role model to thousands of kids, and he plays that role pretty well. Perhaps you didn’t notice his tradition of handing scored footballs to children? Or, you chose to leave that out of your letter because it was contrary to your argument. The face on those children emits pure joy. That’s because of Cam Newton.

You don’t live in Charlotte so I’ll forgive your lack of knowledge about Cam’s off-field work and I’d like to enlighten you here. In early October, the neighbors of a young boy suffering from terminal cancer threw him a Halloween block party because doctors weren’t sure he’d make it to the end of the month. The young boy was a huge Auburn and Panther fan. Cam heard this and showed up with an ice cream truck and spent hours with the boy. No press, no cameras, just Cam being Cam."

6 minutes ago, caatfan said:

Here's a 9 year old who isn't traumatized by Cam's dancing, even 4 years later.

"Gabe was captivated, red zone moment after Red Zone moment -- this was a player who so personified talent and zeal that even a 5-year-old could recognize it."

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/14153925/my-4th-grader-loves-cam-newton-love-that

Great article! Shout out to Dan and Gabe!!!

6 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

The Observer has posted a Panthers fan's response. Notice the humble brag of how much attention the original letter got.

Response to Titan Mom

"Cam knows he is a role model to thousands of kids, and he plays that role pretty well. Perhaps you didn’t notice his tradition of handing scored footballs to children? Or, you chose to leave that out of your letter because it was contrary to your argument. The face on those children emits pure joy. That’s because of Cam Newton.

You don’t live in Charlotte so I’ll forgive your lack of knowledge about Cam’s off-field work and I’d like to enlighten you here. In early October, the neighbors of a young boy suffering from terminal cancer threw him a Halloween block party because doctors weren’t sure he’d make it to the end of the month. The young boy was a huge Auburn and Panther fan. Cam heard this and showed up with an ice cream truck and spent hours with the boy. No press, no cameras, just Cam being Cam."

Check this comment out:

We should start a "go fund me" for this lady to raise money for a skin transplant for her. Apparently the current skin she has isn't thick enough.

1 hour ago, heelinfine said:

What pisses me more than the Observer giving thus women the time of day, is the fact that they didn't bother to taking her to task for her untrue description of Cams dance moves. 

And what 7yr old child would make statements questioning does he have a child or mom at home' and does he know he's acting like a spoiled brat? Get real psycho mom.

Charlotte media makes nonstories, stories.   They eat this junk up and are all over it.  Then act like it is ashame they are forced to deal with what they are main factors in creating ...instead of the 9-0 actual football team.

I'm getting sick of these people who won't get off of cam's case.

He celebrated a touchdown in the endzone , just leave him the fug alone. If you criticize cam for this poo you better be objective and criticize every single other player in the nfl who celebrates a touchdown

Archived