• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else feels like this?

AceBoogie

I don't know how to feel right now.  Getting ready to gather with family for our annual Thanksgiving tradition, but the last thing I want to do is sit down and enjoy a meal with people.  I want to pace the floor and go through my pregame rage ritual.  Something's gotta give.

On the plus side, I should be back home by 4:00. 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I don't know how to feel right now.  Getting ready to gather with family for our annual Thanksgiving tradition, but the last thing I want to do is sit down and enjoy a meal with people.  I want to pace the floor and go through my pregame rage ritual.  Something's gotta give.

On the plus side, I should be back home by 4:00. 

You're lucky.  I have to get up at 12:30am just to watch the game and be ready to work by 8am.  But, I would rather stick a needle in my eye than to miss this game.

I'm in Georgia at my girlfriends grandparents house. In the heart of enemy territory. 

I will be representing proudly...hell I already have been. In the drive down yesterday I had my Panthers hoodie on, and like 3 separate people made a comment about our team. Most people seem to think we will be going to the Super Bowl.

Go Panthers!!!

A serious beatdown would be great ... similar to Detroits dismantling of Philly.  I hope we get an early lead and keep pouring it on, especially considering that we are underdogs.  Ruining Jerry's Thanksgiving would make this holiday that much sweeter.  

Archived