• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Work Out Cortland Finnegan

Car123

Not sure I want to mess with team chemistry now unless necessary due to Tillman's prognosis, etc.  But wow, to work out players on Friday after Thanksgiving after just winning a blowout to get to 11-0.  That shows me our team - incl our Front Office - is not willing to rest on their laurels, but is being proactive to attack any and every weakness.

Love it.

2 minutes ago, CCS said:

I don't get that. I know I remember it being said that Shaq was drafted to play the nickel

Shaq is here to keep our LB corp crazy good b/c our FO values it.  He will ultimately be Davis' replacement and allow us to continue the trend of great LB play.

2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

I respect the team's evaluation but I never cared much for this guy

He probably is much easier to stomach when he plays on your team.

I mean look at Smitty and Norman....he really isn't more annoying than them.  But those were our guys

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Possible upgrade over Teddy Williams. 

Is Finnegan fast?  Williams has been doing a good job as gunner, but too many penalties.

We do have a  3 game "trial window" with a free roster spot while Horton is suspended... (assuming we release the emergency long snapper)

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Possible upgrade over Teddy Williams. 

At CB but Teddy is our best gunner.  Those ST jobs are very underrated and Ron finally acknowledged how just inserting random guys into ST instead of real special teammers is costly 

Archived