• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2015 Season In Review: 3rd Quarter

Lilsmitty09

Back with my "3rd Quarter" of the season in review. Had a lot of fun with this one being that this is where we really got some national attention...aka Dabs all over the place. Anyways enjoy and as always, please leave feedback!

Facebook Link to share with friends:

Youtube Link (MUCH BETTER QUALITY):

30 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If we go 19-0 you better make the most epic mashup video ever.

Should have quotes from the haters through the whole video.

No worries. Regardless if we go 19-0 or 12-4 this season been too epic to not make a great huge vid!

Just hope I can end it with Cam and Luke hoisting the Lombardi!

1 hour ago, Datawire said:

Good stuff.

I heard Cam gets a fine of 5k each time he gives the ball away. Seems in the past the team picks up the tab, not sure if that is still the case. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong.

That 5k is a good investment in the PR department though.

Also he's a 100 million dollar man.  It doesn't leave a dent.

1 hour ago, Datawire said:

Good stuff.

I heard Cam gets a fine of 5k each time he gives the ball away. Seems in the past the team picks up the tab, not sure if that is still the case. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong.

The wifey and I did the stadium tour recently.  The tour guy said Cam (or anyone else that participates) has to pay $100 for each football that's given away.  If a player throws the ball into the stands, it's a $5k fine that increases $5k each additional time it happens.

Archived