• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rich Eisen's case for Cam as MVP

SCP

Not to make this about fans or anything...but I just want to say HOLY poo it feels great to be "vindicated" in a way.  The last few years, explaining to idiots that Cam actually did have "it" and was a great QB who just had a bad OL/weapons and lacked consistency, while constantly hearing about Kaep, RG3, Luck, RW, blah blah.  It's awesome to watch people eat crow and also seeing the media fall in love with Cameron Newton like I did long ago. 

M-V-mother fuging-P

Jesus Christ, I'm fired up after hearing that.  The man spoke with passion and conviction.  Meanwhile, the haters look more stupid with each passing week, holding on to their frail arguments which crumble around them, exposing the dumbass hiding behind.

It's only Monday, holy poo I'm ready for Sunday!

The best player on the best team should be MVP. That's how I've always looked at MVPs. 

It'll come down to Cam and Brady and Cam is looking like the thoroughbred on our undefeated Panthers. 

If we ever get Norwell back and in game-shape for this last stretch, it could go a long way in keeping Cam comfortable...Ted Ginn's drops haven't helped, but when you're scoring 5-TDs in multiple games on an undefeated team, that really looks good on a possible MVP candidate.

wouldnt be surprised to see Short making the pro bowl and possibly the All-Pro team with some DPOY votes thrown in there as well.

Archived