• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Power Rankings: Brady should be excused because of injuries and bad recievers

5 hours ago, thomas96 said:

And if Ginn fought for the one against the Aints that's an incomplete pass.

Do you men the one this past week?

I thought Ginn did a great job of fighting for it after the he realised the Saints guy was gonna catch it, maybe could of done more before that i guess. Cam threw a laser so it was always gonna be a tough catch 

10 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Nobody ever makes excuses for Cam. NFL.com can suck a big dick.

Yup

Cause when the  year started (and media kept pointing to his completion percentage, etc.), they failed to mention that Cam played in three rain/monsoon games. This, along with the multiple receiver drops, and being stopped on the 1 yard line, both stealing TD's (and some drops adding INT's).

11 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Cam has 10 interceptions this year I believe. How many have been off the receivers hands? I know for sure of 1 from Ginn, 2 from Funchess, 1 from Norwood. Any others? And if Ginn fought for the one against the Aints that's an incomplete pass. How many dropped TD passes? fug that sh*t, Brady is a bitch.

Cam for MVP.

Eh, Tha saints pass was just plain bad, no slack from me. 

11 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Nobody ever makes excuses for Cam. NFL.com can suck a big dick.

The same excuses are made for him all the time. Every time his numbers are brought up in the MVP conversation the immediate response is that Ted Ginn is his number 1 WR and he is doing more with less than anyone else.

Archived