• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Josh Norman has not seen a guy on Julio Jones's level"

Jeremy Igo

But guys, the narrative is that this is a passing league and it is ruled by star players. We can't spend our time talking about team first concepts unless it's the Patriots, and we have to do something to boost the falling spirits of Falcons fans, otherwise only the small market team Panthers fans will tune in.

Let's not worry about it too much. After the game, Harrison won't bring up how wrong he was, and really, we won't need to. Let's just look forward to the ass-whoopin' we're going to lay on the Falcons this week. 

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

the Harrison/Panther thing isn't something new that just started b/c we are 12-0.

his anti Carolina stance has been displayed on SNF ever since he got the gig.  Good or baI hd, relevant or irrelevant he doesn't like our organization. 

I hear ya.

But how many in the media have liked the Panthers after Cam's Rookie year!?

They all hate the Panthers for the most part (going back to Pre-Cam as well). LOL

They, generally view the Panthers as irrelevant and a nuisance IMO. And Harrison appears loathe to buy into the new script. 

Hey, Different Strokes, Different Folks.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

JNo is a great CB & I know he's the best CB to ever play the game "on here" lol but his success last year had more to do with the Carolina passrush than his own doing. Matt rarely ever has time to do anything against Carolina been that way since 2012. 

Football is always a team sport....always will be.

You give a good QB all day and any great WR will make plays.   Doesn't matter if it is Deion Sanders in his prime the game is designed now for the QB/WR to win often.

Norman is playing great.  Game is designed for someone like Julio to get his.  He will.  But if Atl is going to win it will have to be the rest of the offense that wins it 

having Juilo hasn't been enough....and that has been vs teams without a Norman 

22 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No, your QB had time on several passes last year but your fragile QB has a noodle arm. That, and he folds like a chair belonging to Rosie O'Donnell. Ice Pick can't take a hit.

As for Jones, he better get ready. Norman has been the best corner in the league thus far. He'll frustrate him fast.

What you said about Matt really hurt my feelings I guess lol. I know more than enough about JNo, didnt need to know he's the best corner in football hell anyone who watches football knows that..A lot of rah rah poo in this post for whatever reason.

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

Football is always a team sport....always will be.

You give a good QB all day and any great WR will make plays.   Doesn't matter if it is Deion Sanders in his prime the game is designed now for the QB/WR to win often.

Norman is playing great.  Game is designed for someone like Julio to get his.  He will.  But if Atl is going to win it will have to be the rest of the offense that wins it 

having Juilo hasn't been enough....and that has been vs teams without a Norman 

True enough. Well put sir.

Wellllllllllll the other 2 people in that clip certainly didn't disagree with him although Florio added "this year". Wusses! They seriously shouldn't let Harrison out in public without Dungy to keep him in check.

@panthernation8923  If you are on the internet with a browser without any ad blocking turned on, you are nuts. I use chrome with Adblock and I see & hear no ads on this site. 

Archived