• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings @ Cardinals TNF Thread

The Huddler

3 minutes ago, Darknight said:

For everyone blaming Teddy, blame fuging Matt Kalil for being put on his ass and letting his QB down. If roles were reversed and we still had Byron Bell at tackle, you guys would be poo posting Bell right now for being put on his ass. I don't blame Teddy one bit.

I agree but if roles were reversed Cam wouldn't have taken a sack there even with Bell.

2 minutes ago, Darknight said:

For everyone blaming Teddy, blame fuging Matt Kalil for being put on his ass and letting his QB down. If roles were reversed and we still had Byron Bell at tackle, you guys would be poo posting Bell right now for being put on his ass. I don't blame Teddy one bit.

That's true. But I honestly blame Zimmer. That should have kicked it on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

The Vikings really aren't that good this year and this difficult closing schedule is exposing them.

It will be tough for them not make playoffs. Here's to hoping they can beat green bay in green bay in the playoffs. That game would be a laugher in boa

Vikings are likely going to lose the 5th seed to the Seahawks, so that means the Hawks will have to play whatever team comes out of the NFC East in that team's stadium... I'd be pretty damn worried if I was a Hawks fan because you just know that team's gonna have some fuging luck in that game and I'd put my money on them.

Archived