• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

24 Hour Rule

RoaringRiot

It's Tuesday and it's been more than 24 hours since our MVP QB led us to victory against a Giants team that gave us all that they had. 

But now it's time to end the OBJ madness and move on to the next team that stands in our way of immortality. 

I know that this is new for all of us, but when you're great then you'll feel the hate (I just made that up). And that's what all this is. It's time for us to stop making a big deal out of everything these national media jerks say and just expect it. We are great - they hate us - deal with that poo and just smile.

Now....let's give them another reason to hate us. Let's pile so many fans wearing blue into that POS GA Dome that it makes the last two years look like nothing. We have 175 tickets of Rioters heading down on Saturday. We had around 350-400 people tailgating last year - can we get to 1000 this year? Whether you're going or not will you help spread the word to all your Panthers fans friends to 1) go to the game if they can and 2) help make the biggest Panthers away game tailgate ever. We had close to 600 people in JAX and it was incredible. I want to beat that record in ATL and let everyone in the NFL know they are just going to have to keep hating us because we aren't going anywhere. 

If you're willing to spread the word we are tailgating in the Marshalling Yard. I've attached a GA Dome Parking map. It's the bus lot but cars are allowed to park in there too. 

Also this......http://youtu.be/n2-rN-98kFQ

image.thumb.jpeg.641469d195992846dac6af8

I agree with it's time to end the OBJ madness.   I'm tired of seeing every other thread  title related to that soft bitch.

Falcons should be a fun game.  With White trash talking and trying to get his guys pumped up...  This is a game where I want to see our pass rush go to war.   Want to see Ryan on his ass most of the game,  afraid to toss the ball.    Afraid to do anything except just hand it off to Freeman.

@RoaringRiotMy Dad may have gifted me a ticket to the game. If that's the case, I will try to be at the tailgate as well. Who knows, maybe enough Falcons fans will skip the game that I can come sit with yall. Man I hope Dad got me that ticket...

If nothing else, I will be sure to stop by next week. I have tickets to the season finale. :)

Archived