• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 seed easiest path to NFCC game? Looks that way.

PanthersUnited

Lemme get this straight, you think us facing an opponent in charlotte, and then in possibly less than a week having to fly and go to the west coast and play another top NFC team in their building is better than vice versa?  We got ourselves here a genius.

It's actually very likely our divisional opponent could beat Minnesota or Washington anyway, if we, az, and the packers win next week, which vegas has us favored to do.

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

Team goes on the road and loses against an inferior team, and plays their worst game of the year by far. 

OP comes on and makes a thread about how two seed is best because we are built to win on the road. 

Seems legit. 

Same thing I was thinking. Three of our last four have been on the road and we nearly lost all of them.  Our only home game in that span was a 38-0 beat down. 

Why can't PU just stop making threads? 

I think people are overlooking the SEA-GB playoff game from last year.  If they're playing in the first round (which is likely), that's in GB and Rodgers+Co. are going to want to make up from last year's debacle.  Plus, Seattle is noticeably hurting at depth right now and relying on Wilson's heroics again which can only help so much. 

If GB wins as the 3rd, we play the winner of WAS-MIN.  I think an NFCC in Charlotte vs. the Cards can happen.  We can start to develop a playoff rival with them as the kings of the NFC. 

After losing to the Cardinals in 2008 in the divisional round, i've learned to be humbled any year we make the playoffs and be surprised and excited when we're successful.  

The only difference between now and 2008 is that this team has a core that can sustain winning 8 to 12 games a year for the for seeable future and that is what gets me excited about being a Panthers fans! 

Archived