• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCOOPED! the definitive last word on babygate

PhillyB

My wife's friends sisters friend follows cams gf on snapchat. See no baby bump in Gastonia.

he literally just made a mockery of you in a funny thread and you got pulled so hard you are reverting back to he wasn't trolling because look at all the research. Trolled a troll and now the troll thinks he wasn't trolled which means he was really trolled.

mindfuged. Go away child

28 minutes ago, 15 said:

And I think that's exactly what's wrong with this place.

And yet, you repeatedly come back after being banned, including after a meltdown resulting in a racist tirade.

I find it extremely ironic that you are taking such pride in "being right" on the internet when you have repeatedly berated me for being right, or supposedly seeking validation from the board about how players pan out here lol.  I think the term you used was personnel "hipster."  

And here you are, wanting to wager membership to a board (which you supposedly hate) over wanting to be "right" and seeking validation for your gossip about our QB's personal life, which he may or may not have wanted public.  Being that no major media outlet, or tabloid for that matter, has run with the story, i doubt he has approved that information being made public.

For someone that mocks others for how serious they take the internet, you sure are showing yourself to be far above such childish behavior.  If you dont like this place, feel free to go hang out at lipstick alley or the bossip comment section...  you'd fit right in.

25 minutes ago, 15 said:

If philly was a man, he would've agreed to take my deal which was whoever is wrong gets banned for life.

just goes to show who cares more about their huddle reputation and who was more confident in their sources.

i just hope Mrs. Phillyb is okay.

Calling out his manhood over this is on some SuperJ levels of desperation dude...

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And yet, you repeatedly come back after being banned, including after a meltdown resulting in a racist tirade.

I find it extremely ironic that you are taking such pride in "being right" on the internet when you have repeatedly berated me for being right, or supposedly seeking validation from the board about how players pan out here lol.  I think the term you used was personnel "hipster."  

And here you are, wanting to wager membership to a board (which you supposedly hate) over wanting to be "right" and seeking validation for your gossip about our QB's personal life, which he may or may not have wanted public.  Being that no major media outlet, or tabloid for that matter, has run with the story, i doubt he has approved that information being made public.

For someone that mocks others for how serious they take the internet, you sure are showing yourself to be far above such childish behavior.  If you dont like this place, feel free to go hang out at lipstick alley or the bossip comment section...  you'd fit right in.

Damn. That ether.. 

Archived