• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCOOPED! the definitive last word on babygate

PhillyB

8 minutes ago, 15 said:

*told a white dude pretending to be black on the internet to go eat a banana in the no rules, no limits smack forum*

*recognized that it crossed the line and apologized*

See the difference? Men own up to their poo and apologize. Women and children deny, change the subject, and continue to pout because they did not get their way

*Proves his dick isn't as small as a stranger on the internet says it is

*Proceeds to flop it around in front of everyone demanding an apology.

Dude, honestly, I was inclined to believe you from the beginning because you had more "proof" on this whole thing than Philly, but the way you have handled it just screams insecurity. The biggest problem is, you don't even realize how childishly you are handling the whole thing. You are the one pouting that you aren't getting an apology. Philly is brushing this off as so unimportant that he can't be bothered to give you the time of day. And the worst part? It's bothering you SO MUCH, that you won't drop the fact he hasn't apologized to you as you keep pounding your chest over how huge your junk is. You are making yourself look worse and worse.

All kidding aside, dude I get it, you feel slighted, but it isn't that big a deal, just drop it, make a mental note to yourself that you got a scoop over Philly, and move on. You don't need to be validated by him or anyone else on the board, but you keep striving for it and it's just sad. 

2 hours ago, swoonychic13 said:

I read here a lot, post here some, and enjoy the back and forth. I'm a sucker for other people's drama. I don't have an allegiance to any one poster, so I'd like to think I'm pretty neutral. Here's what I see here. 

PhillyB says Cam didn't have a baby, that's a fact. 15 dispels that 'fact' with some pretty convincing evidence. The majority of the posters jump on 15 for being a troll. All 15 really wants is for PhillyB to admit he (15) was right. But there's a billion pages of everything but that, including throwing shade on 15 for wanting validation. (And let's be honest, we all want a little validation) Finally PhillyB shows up and says 'yeah, yeah, whatever', which likely severely disappoints 15. It all reminds me of when a spouse proves the other wrong and instead of admitting they were wrong they get mad at the spouse for being right. 

Idk what 15 did to piss all of y'all off, but can't someone just give the guy a little props?

I, for one, appreciate your info. It has put the mystery to rest for me and my PantherNation FB group. Kudos. 

Mans thanks for the entertainment, guys. 

The most evidence 15 ever provided was saying "I saw someone tweet about it". He did nothing but poo talk with 0 to back it up. It was the truthknuckle guy who came in and provided evidence.

FWIW I have probably been here longer than most anyone that claims to have been here a long time, and I have to admit I don't recall bwood being a thing until the past year and a half or so.

Granted, I don't hang around as much as I used to, but still...

IIRC I've had a brief run in with 15 in other threads in the past, revolving around his seeming need for forum approval (as evidenced by this whole debacle of pop-culture worship Cam Newton had a baby drama)... But I don't "hate" him like a lot of folks seem to.

The bottom line is that he's made himself relevant with his actions in the past and the most recent controversy, but in his apparent quest to boost his value to these forums, he has actually just made himself an easy target for, and more irrelevant to,  those that will quickly write off what they see as nonsense and posts by shitposters.

I love you all equally, as we share these bonds of Panther-fandom. I'd help any of you out with info or in any way I could. But, honestly, this whole situation has devolved into an attention seeking play that just makes the participants look lesser in my eyes.

If there is a lesson to be learned here, it would be this:

Check your ego at the door around here, because it will be quick to be checked for you. Even if you post something that ends up being "right" or "correct" or whatever, you can still make yourself look like an ass in the process.

On the topic of Cam being a dad... Good for him. I just hope we win the fuging Super Bowl.

5 minutes ago, Bronn said:

FWIW I have probably been here longer than most anyone that claims to have been here a long time, and I have to admit I don't recall bwood being a thing until the past year and a half or so.

Granted, I don't hang around as much as I used to, but still...

IIRC I've had a brief run in with 15 in other threads in the past, revolving around his seeming need for forum approval (as evidenced by this whole debacle of pop-culture worship Cam Newton had a baby drama)... But I don't "hate" him like a lot of folks seem to.

The bottom line is that he's made himself relevant with his actions in the past and the most recent controversy, but in his apparent quest to boost his value to these forums, he has actually just made himself an easy target for, and more irrelevant to,  those that will quickly write off what they see as nonsense and posts by shitposters.

I love you all equally, as we share these bonds of Panther-fandom. I'd help any of you out with info or in any way I could. But, honestly, this whole situation has devolved into an attention seeking play that just makes the participants look lesser in my eyes.

If there is a lesson to be learned here, it would be this:

Check your ego at the door around here, because it will be quick to be checked for you. Even if you post something that ends up being "right" or "correct" or whatever, you can still make yourself look like an ass in the process.

On the topic of Cam being a dad... Good for him. I just hope we win the fuging Super Bowl.

I vaguely remember something about him having a melt down when people didn't believe his dad was R Kelly or something so he went and took photos of a Grammy award.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

I vaguely remember something about him having a melt down when people didn't believe his dad was R Kelly or something so he went and took photos of a Grammy award.

ohhh man i forgot about that. he said his dad produced a nelly album or some poo.

1 minute ago, Ruff said:

Lmao, did that actually happen?

it did... I had forgot about that one... Still though, I think PhillyB predates bwood by a couple of years, at least... I could be wrong though. It doesn't really matter, but I just thought it was odd that 15 claimed to have been here since the the site came to be, when I doubt he even remembers Panthershuddle.com... or clayj... etc.

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

I have a really good idea.

Why don't you ignore this thread and stop giving your irrelevant opinion on a conversation between two people that you have no investment in?

Hey Man, I tried. PhillyB is the Norman to your Beckham. I'm trying to step in and give you some perspective before you do something stupid and get yourself suspended... Er... Banned.

1 minute ago, 15 said:

This has turned into a shitposting hatefest on me for no reason. It's crazy that there are only a handful of people that actually understand what's going on here. I was right, philly was wrong. He isn't going to apologize  because that is the kind of person he is. Move on and stop trying to turn me into the bad guy here. 

That sounds like the defense OBJ used last week...

Archived