• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

How awesome has Cortland Finnegan been in this game?  You gotta think he is over the moon about being able to play for this team.

I would give him the game ball for turning around the early funk in which we were wallowing. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• WR – Jalen Coker, Holy Cross CB – Willie Drew, Virginia State Considering the depth chart, these two Undrafted Free Agents have a legitimate chance of making the roster.  I don't see much else, but some may make the practice squad. The competition for Coker is TMJ and Smith Marsette--two of the three should make the roster (if things were decided today).  At CB, Drew's competition for the final CB roster spot is weak , full of inexperienced Journeymen (Jamison gave up 80% completion rate in limited action with 47 PFF score; AJ Parker, 26, had 2 passes thrown to him and both were completed in limited action)  Having placed my reputation on the line (not much of a reputation or line), I will share my updated depth chart, at no extra charge (I realize this is premature--it is to show how they could make the roster): Offense (23) Left Tackle Left Guard Center Right Guard Right Tackle Ickey Ekwonu Damien Lewis Austin Corbett Robert Hunt Taylor Moton Yosh Nijman Chandler Zavala Cade Mays   Brady Christesen Wide Receiver Running Back Quarterback Tight End   Diontae Johnson Jonathan Brooks Bryce Young Ja’Tvion Sanders   Xavier Leggette Chuba Hubbard Andy Dalton Tommy Tremble   Adam Thielen Miles Sanders   Ian Thomas   Jonathan Mingo     Stephen Sullivan   I Smith-Marsette         Jalen Coker         T Marshall Jr           Defense (25) Jack Linebacker Defensive End Defensive Tackle Defensive End Sam Linebacker Jadav Clowney Derrick Brown Shy Tuttle A’Shwn Robinson DJ Wonnum Amare Barno Jaden Crumley Nick Thurmond LaBryan Ray DJ Johnson K'Lvon Chaisson       Eku Leota Cornerback Will LB Mike LB Nickel Cornerback JC Horn Shaq Thompson Josey Jewell Troy Hill Dane Jackson Willie Drew Michael Barrett Trevin Wallace Chau Smith-Wade Dicaprio Bootle   Chand.  Wooten         Strong Safety   Free Safety     Jordan Fuller   Xavier Woods     Jammi Robinson   Sam Franklin   Names in Italics are not part of roster–competing for a spot.  RED–draft Picks; BLUE-Undrafted Free Agents; GREEN–free agents.  
    • He's worthy of being on the roster for the grunt work but not at his salary. Ideally he would stay at greatly reduced salary.  Unfortunately TEs are either receivers or blockers. I heard it said Gronk was last true TE
    • Mevis was quite a bit more accurate than Slye in college. I still to this day don’t know how a 70% college career field goal kicker got a shot in the NFL.