• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

1 hour ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Wow......panthers fans are so bitter towards the seahawks they had to make a thread trashing wilson.

Heres some facts. Wilson has won 90% of the games against cam newton led panthers including playoffs. Has 2 rings, Newton has 0. But newton is MVP this year cant take that away from him.

Inb4 im called a "bandwagoner".

Has Russell been able to turn Ciara into a virgin again?  That Macklemore commercial is embarrassing.

Just now, SCP said:

Has Russell been able to turn Ciara into a virgin again?  That Macklemore commercial is embarrassing.

My coworker spent some time in Seattle over the holiday with his girlfriend as she is from there. He mentioned they went to house parties where everyone had played Macklemore themed singing/drinking  games.  He said it was sad and embarrassing. 

This thread has gotten out of hand. They are both good qbs, both good teams both having fantastic seasons. I don't know why everyone that isn't a Panthet fan is pissed Cam will win MVP. If it were any other qb, no one would have a problem with it. No one can deny what cam had done. Why Seahawks fans are talking trash is beyond me. 

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

This thread has gotten out of hand. They are both good qbs, both good teams both having fantastic seasons. I don't know why everyone that isn't a Panthet fan is pissed Cam will win MVP. If it were any other qb, no one would have a problem with it. No one can deny what cam had done. Why Seahawks fans are talking trash is beyond me. 

Seahawks fans are mad and talking trash because Russell Wilson is in a commercial sharing a pool with Macklemore.  He also drinks water that heals concussions and he refuses to give the D to his pop singer girlfriend who may actually be Macklemore.  Our guy wears bedazzled shoes at his press conference and makes cool commercials and actually has sex with his girlfriend.  We win.  

Screw these clowns anyway, we aren't even playing this weekend.

1 minute ago, SCP said:

Seahawks fans are mad and talking trash because Russell Wilson is in a commercial sharing a pool with Macklemore.  He also drinks water that heals concussions and he refuses to give the D to his pop singer girlfriend who may actually be Macklemore.  Our guy wears bedazzled shoes at his press conference and makes cool commercials and actually has sex with his girlfriend.  We win.  

Screw these clowns anyway, we aren't even playing this weekend.

When Ciara takes care of her own needs, does she moan keep pounding while watching Cam highlights?

At the end of the day, yards are cool, but the job of the offense is to move the chains and score. 

• Cam ended with 45 touchdowns to Wilson's 35 touchdowns. Cam wins.
  • When you combine total yards and first downs, Wilson  has 4594 yards between running, passing, and receiving. Cam has 4500. So the 94 total yards difference is negligible, but those 10 total scores are not. Wilson has more yards, but Cam ended up creating more first downs than Wilson, 25 more first downs to be exact. Cam wins.
  • Cam is raising his own child, Wilson has to raise Future's. /endthread
  • EDIT: 94 more yards for the whole season results in 5.875 more yards a game. Not even 6 yards a game.

Let's solve this right here and now...

Situation:

2nd and goal at the 1 with the Super Bowl on the line. QB has to score the TD in 3 tries. Do you want Russell Wilson or Cam Newton?

When it comes to short yardage with the game on the line for a 1st down or a touchdown there is no question Cam is the more dominant QB with his arm and legs.

Just like the option of Michael Jordan driving to the hoop or Isiah Thomas weaving through players and lobbing up a shot. Both are great options in the clutch, but with the game on the line I know who I want if I have to chose one.

10 minutes ago, King said:

I love to point out when my coworkers start railing about how the Seahawks "should've just run!" that passing on 2nd down was a great play call for that very reason.

Russell Wilson just failed to execute it.

Same reason they keep getting run by the Rams and Jeff Fisher. They force him into 3rd and short and it takes Wilson out of the game. Makes the Seahawks one dimensional. They are more dangerous on 3rd and 8 than they are on 3rd and 1. Put them in the red zone and they are even less effective. Seahawks fans know this and complain about it.

Archived