• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, davos said:

The thing is--now AZ doesn't get a cakewalk against Minny which I was honestly more worried about.  We can beat Seattle.  Bennett going down was huuuge.  Not that I'm happy about it.  Beat the Seahawks.  Beat the AZ/GB/WAS. 

We've got the speed at LB to keep Wilson in check.  We've got Norman on Baldwin.  Their rushing attack is MIA.  We got this.

Bennett was back in.

RW second coming is nigh.  It is spoketh, RW will travel to Kingdom of Charlotte where the prophecy will be full filled as his fate is met in destruction.  No holy water can save him now.  A new leader emerges! Cam, the Chosen One, will ride high in victory as RW crumbles. On to the path to Superb Owl, Cam's road to be an all time great is now. Forever the Panthers will reign, Amen! Embrace for combat huddle because our road to all time greatness starts next week!

Seattle gonna need a whole helluva lot more than luck next week. I didn't want to play these guys again due to the BS(like that kick) that they ALWAYS seem to have go for em, but in terms of talent, we got em. We ARE the better team and we'll prove that next week. 

Turn off the tvs, the radios. All we're going to hear this week is Seattle, Seattle, Seattle. Might as well be Collinsworth singing their praises. Bring it on is all I say. Tune it all out Panthers fans.

It's starting right now with Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy. Man, it's going to be a long week....(of this same song and dance crap)

I hope you guys realize we will be the underdogs...Media will write the narrative how Seattle beating the Panthers will be a revenge game..It will narrate as Seattle having more experience and Wilson being the better QB..

GOOD!!!

Thats how we have been playing all year..under the radar and as underdogs..

Let the games commence..

Archived