• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

I love the panthers more than anything except my wife. I usually travel to 3 panthers games and season. had hope even when I was watching brian st pierce throw a pick 6 to ed Reed and the very next play throw one to ray lewis. had hope when I was there later that season when jimmy Clausen got his first win against the Arizona cardinals.  this season has been bittersweet as life has gotten in the way (bought my first home,  death in the family) and I haven't been able to go to a game all year. I would give anything to be able to go to this game and scream my lungs out as weat beat those freaking seahawks and watch russ walk off the field crying. go panthers! 

5 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I lay in bed at night with my Cam poster attached to the ceiling, Cam and I laugh at all my silly jokes. 

I can't go to the game this weekend unless Cam says I can go, I will ask him tonight when I go to bed. 

He said I cant go give the tickets to someone else.   :(

18 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Don't want to be entered for the contest, since I couldn't attend anyway, but I'll contribute to the topic. 

I don't like to be sappy or anything, so that's not my intent.  But in all truthfulness the Panthers are one of my main sources of stability.  I'm in the military, as I know a number of our fellow Huddlers are, so I'm going to be presumptuous and attempt to speak for us all. 

The Panthers are a source of stability.  We have to move around a lot.  Some more than others.  Some to less than desirable places.  Some of us have to be separated from our families for extended periods of time.  Some of us have to experience things that most people will never even have nightmares about (luckily, I'm not one of those). 

For those times we're over in a desert living in a tent, or out on a ship, or otherwise disconnected from the lives that being an American means we're all entitled to (well most of us, I know we got some international folks here....we love yall!), we have the Panthers to remind us of home.  In some cases we have the means to watch games.  In some cases all we have is the internet to keep us apprised of what's going on (thank you baby Jeebus for the Huddle!).  Our lives can be chaotic, unpredictable, can be uprooted at a moments notice.  When we're alone somewhere remote, sometimes surrounded by people we don't know even though they're our allies, shipmates, or brothers-in-arms, we have two things to keep us grounded and sane.  Our love for our families, and our love for our Panthers.  Thank God for them both.

Thank you for your service! Really great post to remind us all of the sacrifices our service members and their loved ones endure. 

Been a loyal member to this joint since serving in Iraq in 2005. It's always been the best place to get the inside scoop or talk football. 

I'd love nothing more than to be able to take my son to our first playoff game together. I tried like many others for tickets online with no luck.

i sure would appreciate the opportunity Igo!

Archived