• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals were to fly in today, Friday, per article

GRWatcher

Honestly, when you get to the professional level of any sport you should be able to handle any adversity.  I don't think the weather will give any team an advantage over any other team.  Professionals adapt, train in all types of conditions, etc.  If I was a pro going into a game with freezing temperatures I'd spend a lot of time in a freezer or on top of a cold, windy mountain in Nevada.  Just my nickles worth (inflation you know).

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

Honestly, when you get to the professional level of any sport you should be able to handle any adversity.  I don't think the weather will give any team an advantage over any other team.  Professionals adapt, train in all types of conditions, etc.  If I was a pro going into a game with freezing temperatures I'd spend a lot of time in a freezer or on top of a cold, windy mountain in Nevada.  Just my nickles worth (inflation you know).

Maybe not in November but the 4 teams that remain have been playing football for awhile. Not having to deal with BS is huge. 

Archived