• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why You're Wrong About The Cam Newton Press Conference

fieryprophet

1 minute ago, BroncoD said:

Excuses.

Every losing player talking to the press after a Super Bowl deals with the exact same thing.  Did Manning act like that after the Seahawks kicked his butt all day?  Did Russell act like that last year?  Did Brady when the Giants ended their perfect season, or the other time the Giants beat them?  As a matter of fact, can you name ANY OTHER starting QB to act like that in a post SB losing press conference?

No, you can't.  Cam had one thing right, there's nobody else like him, he just meant it differently.  He's a petulant, whiny, child.  All about the "look at me, look at me" when things are going well and a bratty little jerk when they don't.  I hope he grows from this because he's a HELL of a talented guy, but his attitude SUCKS.

People who sign up only after a victory are spineless cowards. 

Enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, BroncoD said:

Excuses.

Every losing player talking to the press after a Super Bowl deals with the exact same thing.  Did Manning act like that after the Seahawks kicked his butt all day?  Did Russell act like that last year?  Did Brady when the Giants ended their perfect season, or the other time the Giants beat them?  As a matter of fact, can you name ANY OTHER starting QB to act like that in a post SB losing press conference?

No, you can't.  Cam had one thing right, there's nobody else like him, he just meant it differently.  He's a petulant, whiny, child.  All about the "look at me, look at me" when things are going well and a bratty little jerk when they don't.  I hope he grows from this because he's a HELL of a talented guy, but his attitude SUCKS.

You're on a Panthers board ripping on their QB after your team just won the Super Bowl. Pathetic.

21 minutes ago, BroncoD said:

Excuses.

You joined a message board, after your team won, to come talk junk to strangers on the internet, what does that say about you, loser? If people are really basing character on how a young man acts towards the media (many of which has made up straight up lies about Cam's character in the past), that's a you problem. Cam probably does more charity work than 80% of Americans.

Dude, Peyton didn't shake Brees hand after the 2010 Super Bowl, so what does that say about Peyton?

CarV8F7UUAATQsp.jpg

CarV8F8UAAAsnOW.jpg

21 minutes ago, BroncoD said:

Excuses.

What a hot new take.

When Cam talks about how he's not your regular QB, he means it more than his physical game and attributes.  He's emotional.  He doesn't block it away.  How many times have we seen Brady or Manning with the pucker face, tears welled up as they rehash the same points the media wanted Cam to make, but he didn't?  It's funny that Deion mentions Brady and Manning, two guys who are notorious bad sports.  

Cam is always going to be a Team First, Fan First, Respecting his opponents before he gives the media the fodder they want.  Again, the media acts like they are the only ones allowed the write a narrative.  Cam is just a little to big, a little too himself to easily fall into their role for him.

We love Cam.  When Cam says we'll be back, I believe it's true.  Now I think we'll win it next time.  And for those who sign up to come and directly talk poo, that's just sad.  I'm sorry they weren't loved enough as a kid and how have to be a jerk online to feel good about themselves.  They should talk to someone about those issues...

Archived