• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aqib Talib Further Proves Why He Is A POS Human Being

Mr Mojo Risin

4 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Sure, a guy like him doesn't care... why not, very little penalty, very high reward...

And that is why (not that it will ever happen) when a defender commits a flagrant foul within the red zone it should be an automatic 6 points.  Nothing less will discourage people like Talib from taking cheap (life threatening) shots on opponents about to score.

On a related note:  When should we expect to hear about player fines for the SB?

I know guys like Talib in real life. He doesn't give a fug...he doesn't give a fug about life itself. Something is wrong in his head mentally. It's the same with Burfict.

You have to take the game away for guys like that, because unless he gets help, he'll do it again. Goodell is going to mess around and allow this guy or Burfict to seriously injure someone. 

2 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

I know guys like Talib in real life. He doesn't give a fug...he doesn't give a fug about life itself. Something is wrong in his head mentally. It's the same with Burfict.

You have to take the game away for guys like that, because unless he gets help, he'll do it again. Goodell is going to mess around and allow this guy or Burfict to seriously injure someone. 

You really can't forget to include OBJ in that crowd...

image.gif

53 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

Can we sign Steve Smith to a one game contract next year? 

I am sure we are not the only Panther fans to have thought of this.  

At this point in their careers (for entirely different reasons) I view Steve Smith and Gregg Hardy as guns for hire.

Would have loved to have had them both on the field Sunday.

Is there any doubt that when Denver punched us in the mouth early on, these two would have smiled back and opened a can of whup-ass on the Broncos? 

I am not saying the Panthers do not deserve some flack for their cockiness leading up to the Super Bowl or Cam's behavior during the post game press conference however, I do not get how nothing is said by the media about what but several Broncos tried to do some dirty hits during the game (i.e. Ware and Talib) with deliberate intent to injure and their classless post game comments. They truly do not show sportsmanship and class in their comments since the Super Bowl.

I have a feeling the Panthers will show what they are capable of next year when they play them and really show them that this past Sunday was an anamoly and the Panthers are truly the better team. I believe the Panthers could beat the Broncos 4 out of 5 games. Nothing has changed either. It just so happen the one time out of five the Broncos won was last Sunday.

30 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

You really can't forget to include OBJ in that crowd...

image.gif

I'm not defending OBJ in the slightest here, he's an absolute turd, but I'm not sure I'd put him in the same category as Talib and Burfict...  they're just dirty players, and not the brightest bulbs in the box either...  Harrison was dirty, but he was dirty with a purpose... OBJ is just fuging insane.  I mean I literally think the guy is fuged up in the head in a mental institution kind of way.

1 hour ago, CPantherKing said:

Derek Wolfe tried to break Stewart's ankle.

The entire Denver defense was trying to give Panthers players concussions.

Demarcus Ware took shots on Cam's knees multiple times by stomping the knee after the play and leg whipping the back of Cam's knee while trying to role up on it.

Von Miller loves chopping people in the neck after they are going to the ground.

The Denver defense is loaded with multiple Burfict like players and the NFL allows it.

They need to suspend/fine Derek Wolfe, TJ Ward, Talib, Miller, Ware, and Williams for their dirty play in the Super Bowl.

Just like the panthers O like likes to hold and drag over block.. it goes both ways. I'm not trying to justify it, but all players play hard, and sometimes its for shock effect.

you cant tell me after that face mask your receivers weren't thinking about it. It didn't happen again, but I guarantee you it was on their mind.

I think there are penalties though, and things that are done that could cause major injuries. Noone should be out there to hurt anyone else on purpose. I don't condone it, and I certainly don't think he was coached to do it (Wade would never do that..at least I hope not), but somehow Aquib thinks he's above the rules.

I agree with most posters here, as a Broncos fan, he should be suspended and fined harshly for it.

11 minutes ago, Don137 said:

I am not saying the Panthers do not deserve some flack for their cockiness leading up to the Super Bowl or Cam's behavior during the post game press conference however, I do not get how nothing is said by the media about what but several Broncos tried to do some dirty hits during the game (i.e. Ware and Talib) with deliberate intent to injure and their classless post game comments. They truly do not show sportsmanship and class in their comments since the Super Bowl.

I have a feeling the Panthers will show what they are capable of next year when they play them and really show them that this past Sunday was an anamoly and the Panthers are truly the better team. I believe the Panthers could beat the Broncos 4 out of 5 games. Nothing has changed either. It just so happen the one time out of five the Broncos won was last Sunday.

Cam said "I will do whatever is necessary to bring a Super Bowl championship to Carolina".

Well watching Denver play Sunday, they took that idea to another level.  It appears that they threw the rule book out the window when it came to career/life ending cheap shots to win the SB.

54 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

And that is why (not that it will ever happen) when a defender commits a flagrant foul within the red zone it should be an automatic 6 points.  Nothing less will discourage people like Talib from taking cheap (life threatening) shots on opponents about to score.

On a related note:  When should we expect to hear about player fines for the SB?

Unfortunately the NFL won't do this, but it would put an end to this foolishness!

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Cam said "I will do whatever is necessary to bring a Super Bowl championship to Carolina".

Well watching Denver play Sunday, they took that idea to another level.  It appears that they threw the rule book out the window when it came to career/life ending cheap shots to win the SB.

Part of me wishes that if any team is allowed to take constant cheap shots, the other team should walk back to the locker room. Dirty play should not be tolarated.

Archived