• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaylon Smith

unicar15

Could now be a second or third rounder due to wearing an AFO in his tweet. Whoever is advising this kids should be fired. Goodness..nobody cares you're client is walking after having ACL/LCL surgery. Just keep him covered up. 

Personally, I may take that guy with pick 31 if he's there. Assuming our team doc thinks his foot drop should resolve. Feel bad for the guy though. Could be a beast if he gets right though. 

Peroneal nerve palsy is tough though. Basically splint and hope the nerve wakes up. Hopefully his will.

Yeah... and you don't risk a 1st round pick on someone that could potentially never play at full speed. We need a guaranteed future starter in the first. I would entertain the idea at the end of the second though depending on who is still available. If he makes it to the 3rd, I'd jump all over it and cross my fingers.

Jesus fuging Christ talk in complete sentences and explain what it is your even taking about. I googled it for all those in the dark

http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/26/jaylon-smith-injury/

Apparently he uploaded a vid of him walking without a knee brace, but in it he is wearing a different sort of brace called a AFO, that indicates nerve damage.

3 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Yeah... and you don't risk a 1st round pick on someone that could potentially never play at full speed. We need a guaranteed future starter in the first. I would entertain the idea at the end of the second though depending on who is still available. If he makes it to the 3rd, I'd jump all over it and cross my fingers.

Ugh...Gurley?? Stew had health questions coming in too, plus Starr had that heart thing so what's your point??

11 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Ugh...Gurley?? Stew had health questions coming in too, plus Starr had that heart thing so what's your point??

Gurley didn't have nerve damage. Marcus Lattimore had nerve damage. That's the comparison you need to look at.

33 minutes ago, ttiger2004 said:

I had ACL/LCL surgery 18 months ago, I can tell you personally, I never had nerve palsy. Just shaking my head how in the heck he's managed to get it after surgery.

He didn't get it after surgery. Nerve damage would have been sustained with the injury.

8 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Gurley didn't have nerve damage. Marcus Lattimore had nerve damage. That's the comparison you need to look at.

If you want a comp for Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith's nerve damage -- it's what Marcus Lattimore was up against when he came out.

Not a good sign for the kid...

Archived