• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaches Group Photo

SCP

21 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

my other post must have disappeared.. I only count 28 Coaches... were are the other 4?

Billicheck isn't in the NFL coaches association, that's why his name in Madden is always Chad Masters or some poo like that, because they can't use his likeness. I think same goes for Payton, but he may have just left since his bountygate suspension because I thought he was there prior. Not sure about the other two. Looks like Andy Reid and one more. 

Just now, Montsta said:

Billicheck isn't in the NFL coaches association, that's why his name in Madden is always Chad Masters or some poo like that, because they can't use his likeness. I think same goes for Payton, but he may have just left since his bountygate suspension because I thought he was there prior. Not sure about the other two. Looks like Andy Reid and one more. 

Who would have thunk it that Bill BilliCHEAT is not in the Coaches Association...

For the love of god, please someone tell Marvin it's ok to wear something else besides sweater jackets and fleece pullovers. Marvin... it looks to be about 85 degrees there, with palm trees behind you, try a fuging short sleeve shirt or something!

Archived