• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL Draft Round 2 General Discussion

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

hoping for Cravens, Sterling, one of the Hunters.  Can't wait to see Huddle explode when we draft Derrick Henry and he rushes for over 1000 yards and 10 TDs.  But the immediate Huddle is overwhelmed with Gentleman's has idiot.

Flip that order and I'm right with you.

Hunters > Sterling > Cravens

3 minutes ago, Crazydounut said:

Imagine what would happen if we traded up for A'Shawn Robinson or Reed lmao

I'd imagine by that point that Gettleman's press conference would just consist of him whipping it out at the table and screaming "hog mollies" incoherently into the microphone.

24 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Our Father in the war room, hallowed be your name. Our second round comes, your will be done, on earth as it is in the war room. Give us this day our top prospects. And lead us not into reaching, but deliver us BPA.

Amen.

I have been wondering about the comp pick expected for Norman.  I think it's sign less FAs than you lose.  Then of course salary for lost FA, etc comes into it.  So, question if we sign a guy like cromartie do we give up that possible 3rd rounder next yr?  Anyone know?  If so CB is a must in the draft right?

Archived