• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL Draft Round 2 General Discussion

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Just because some folks don't do enough research to know who a guy is, he is automatically a bust? Ya...the "manginas" are out in full force. This is my first draft on here and it's comical how little some people know yet continue to complain. Sure, let's compare him to Gman's one mistake. Which was because of injury, not ability. 

the first draft i followed on this site was in 2007 and it was the exact same then

I know a lot of fans are saying that the Saints screwed us by moving one spot ahead of us.... And yes, I feel the same sentiments

However, am I the only who felt the Giants screwed us too? Seriously, this is the second time they took a receiver that Carolina really liked over the rest. The first being Odell Beckham Jr who I believe Carolina wanted over Benjamin.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

After reading we were the only team to talk to Bradberry, he was a huge reach. fug I gotta give this draft a D so far after drafting a DT that we really didn't need to do in the first and now this.

I just watched his combine, this dude is NOT worth a 2nd round pick and if the Panthers weren't already good, I might break something. I have no idea what DG was thinking, first lose Josh and you draft this guy in the 2nd. I need to know Ron true thoughts, cause no way he agreed deep down to take this pick being a defensive coach wtf. This guy is nothing similar to Norman, Harlan Miller is however and now poo if he was on the board we not going to draft him cause we just got James

They must plan on moving him to safety cause of his size and tacking skills and one thing I learned from the Fox days, never draft a player and switch positions. NEVER worked for this franchise

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

They must plan on moving him to safety cause of his size and tacking skills and one thing I learned from the Fox days, never draft a player and switch positions. NEVER worked for this franchise

Thomas Davis would like a serious word with you...how can you be a Panther fan and not know that.

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

I just watched his combine, this dude is NOT worth a 2nd round pick and if the Panthers weren't already good, I might break something. I have no idea what DG was thinking, first lose Josh and you draft this guy in the 2nd. I need to know Ron true thoughts, cause no way he agreed deep down to take this pick being a defensive coach wtf. This guy is nothing similar to Norman, Harlan Miller is however and now poo if he was on the board we not going to draft him cause we just got James

Per Bradberry to the CO they are not moving him to S according to Coach Wilks.

Archived