• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your biggest concern going into the season?

Ruff

Josh was incredicle against Julio before the last game against Falcons, but we all know what happened the week leading up to that game. So I'm worried about how we're gonna keep julio in check, without Josh

9 minutes ago, Norway said:

Josh was incredicle against Julio before the last game against Falcons, but we all know what happened the week leading up to that game. So I'm worried about how we're gonna keep julio in check, without Josh

By putting Ryan on the ground.

The inexperience in the secondary by the rookies drafted and signing of Boykin, they don't know the system. 

Growing pains in the secondary basically.  The pass rush may alleviate some of this but I expect the bumps in the beginning and by the end of the season, they will be much better. 

46 minutes ago, Growl said:

I'm concerned that we are almost identical to what we were last year in almost every regard. If we had bolstered some of the areas we were weak, it'd be more palatable. But we regressed at CB and that's pretty much it.  

Make sure that you're prepared to eat well-cooked crow by the holidays.  The way you're talking,  I'm sure you won't spoil your appetite. 

5 minutes ago, Austin Abts said:

What ever happened to Frank Alexander? Weren't they saying he was having a good camp last year then he tore his Achilles?

Dude is hooked on pot.  He is free to smoke up what is left of his desire to be in the NFL.  I doubt he sticks on with any club if his past is any indication.  

14 minutes ago, Austin Abts said:

What ever happened to Frank Alexander? Weren't they saying he was having a good camp last year then he tore his Achilles?

12 months suspension for drugs, from late Nov 2015 - late Nov 2016.  We let his contract expire.

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Dude is hooked on pot.  He is free to smoke up what is left of his desire to be in the NFL.  I doubt he sticks on with any club if his past is any indication.  

Yeah. Dude had as much talent as we could ask for, yet couldn't kick the habit. It sucks. :(

Archived