• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patrick Peterson Says The Cardinals "Owe" The Panthers

Saca312

1 hour ago, Kuechly59 said:

I hate to disagree but the beating we put on them in the NFC title game was reminiscent of just that in our favor except we beat them worse.

Two more playoff wins in 75 less years.  I'd say we're even.

They do owe the Panthers. A great big thank you. Can you imagine what would have happened to Palmer with the way Denver's defense played, and yes it pains me to say that. Any qb not named Cam would have been destroyed. It would have made the ass whooping in the NFCCG seem like a walk in the park. 

20 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

They do owe the Panthers. A great big thank you. Can you imagine what would have happened to Palmer with the way Denver's defense played, and yes it pains me to say that. Any qb not named Cam would have been destroyed. It would have made the ass whooping in the NFCCG seem like a walk in the park. 

Kapooey.  They have DJ Humphries.

PP sounds pretty sure of himself.

The Cardinals sounded REAL sure of themselves when they were telling their fans that they were going to come to Charlotte, beat the Panthers and then head on to the Super Bowl.

Then at the end of that game I remember Arians sounding real sure when he was telling his assistant coach "I don't understand this".

I always get a giggle out of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G40jeBsong&feature=youtu.be&t=1m46s

Archived