• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 'concerned' with Stewart's status

Castavar

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

With his history, it only takes one more. Not everybody can be TD, nothin wrong with that. But....

catches up to us all...

I'm 50 in one week! ;(

I love Pink Floyd. I don't agree about Stewart though. He has been banged up in the past, but he has never had a serious injury and he hasn't had that many carries considering his age. I would write him off just yet.

Also, happy birthday.

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4650/jonathan-stewart

Coach Ron Rivera said "there's a little concern" over Jonathan Stewart (hamstring, ankle).

Stewart left Sunday's game in the first quarter and didn't return. He's dealing with multiple injuries, putting his Week 3 status in doubt. The Panthers are expected to activate Cameron Artis-Payne if Stewart misses time, but Fozzy's Whittaker strong showing off the bench makes him the favorite to start. There should be an update on Stewart no later than Monday.

Thoughts?

My thought is....we should of upgraded over Tolbert and brought in a young power HB to backup Stewart. 

I like Fozzy for his role but they can't run a lot stuff when he is in

2 hours ago, TheAmericanDream said:

Glad Fozzy made the final 53. There were a lot people on here wanting him gone. 

I've got to admit, I kept asking why the heck we kept Fozzy on the roster rather than giving us another young running back. Sure, the experience and reliability were important, but he'd never really shined when given the chance, in my opinion.

He sure made a heck of a case for why Coach Rivera has stuck with him and it was against a good run defense team, too. 

Hope he can repeat that next week, too. Looks like we're going to need him. 

Archived