• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Remmers and his 4 consecutive penalties. LOL

CPF4LIFE

Well Gman wasn't known for his OL in NY either...remember even though they won the SB, Eli had to spin cycle lucky move and throw a mortar prayer that stuck to the no name WRs helmet....so he was or should have been crushed on that play...

I mean that's what we can expect except we don't even have the DEs they have...getting rid of 10+ sack guys you develop from round 6 certainly doesn't help but yea...no DEs to go with our no OL.

Remmers literally is the worst offensive lineman that I can ever remember playing for this franchise in the Rivera era. How this wasn't addressed after the Von Miller undressing is hard to comprehend. I thought the entire point of the offseason was to get better, plug holes, instead we created more holes lol

But Daryl did pretty well today, and I don't think Remmers deserves his job back honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The main problem isn't so much as letting Norman go (which is stupid in itself). The main issue I had at the time was that if that was the plan all along, why in the hell didn't we use that money to improve this team at the onset of free agency. By the time Gettleman rescinded the tag the market was dried up. Really moronic, love Gettleman he's the best thing to happen to this franchise, but he really had a terrible offseason and it shows

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived